1. To secure your booking a full payment of accommodation is required. If payment is not received, availability cannot be confirmed.
1. Confirmed bookings are non-refundable.
2. We do accept one date change per reservation, if cancellation is made two weeks prior to arrival.
3. A reschedule of dates must occur within six months of original deposit date to ensure the deposit is not forfeited. New reservation dates must also occur within this six months.
4. If cancellation occurs within two weeks of arrival, deposits are forfeited.
5. If cancellation occurs within two weeks of arrival activities will be payable.
1. Lillydale does not have a restaurant. We do have meal packs that are available for purchase if notified one week in advance of arrival.
2. Our closest restaurant is a 15 minute drive at the Rathdowney Hotel - children are welcome.
3. A $20AUD surcharge applies to stock guest rooms with up to 15 pantry items.
4. It is the responsibility of guests to clean up after themselves when using common areas, such as the barbeques and outdoor eating area.
1. Activity sheets must be returned to Lillydale at least one week prior to arrival. This is essential to ensure the availability of specialised staff for particular activities.
2. No refund is available on cancelled activities booked through Lillydale ( this includes activities based at Lillydale Farm and off-site with operators in our local area) if cancelled within two weeks of arrival. If weather forces activities to be cancelled this is refundable.
3. Trail rides are conducted at a walking pace only for the safety of all participants. There are no exceptions to this rule. If a horse's speed is deliberately increased by a participant they will be asked to dismount.
1. Please let us know before arrival if friends will be visiting you during your stay at Lillydale.
2. All visitors will be required to pay the $75 day fee to cover insurance and sign a liability form plus pay for additional activities.
CHECKING IN AND OUT
1. Check in is at 2pm and Departure time is 10am.
2. We are unable to offer early arrivals or late departures as we are a small family run business with limited staff available to offer the full range of activities.
3. Breakages are to be paid for by guests. We understand that you may forget to mention this when checking out, however please be advised that this cost will be debited from your credit card on departure.
4. Guests are kindly requested to wash, dry and put away dishes, take rubbish out to the bins and replace any furniture that has been moved to its original position. A cleaning fee ($50 AUD) is applied if rooms are not left in a clean and tidy state.